Friday 2 November 2007

How well is the course organised?
The course is very well organised, we were given pack outlining the entire course over the two years. 2

How interesting is the content that is covered?
The content is very is engaging and lets me get involved. 2

How useful are the handouts?
I have found the handouts very useful when I have found something in lesson difficult. 1

Have the lessons been well-paced?
Yes, they are going well enough that you don't fall behind and it is easy to catch up if you miss a lesson. 2

What is the standard of the teachers’ presentation/subject knowledge?
Very knownledgable. 2

How well has the course met your expectations?

Better than I thought it'd be. 1

Have the extra-curricular events been useful? (eg. Awards Eve., Trips, Film Club)
Yes, they have shown and given me ideas about what the years before have done. 2

Has the Macguffin Blog been useful?
Yes. 3

No comments: